Wednesday 7 April 2010

What's The latest trends and What's not so fashionable

Hey everyone againn,,

New in StarPlaza!! The new item in StarPlaza is called the TrashBag Dress and the dress is from Tingeling and costs 7 stardollars BUT you must be a SuperStar >_<

Hot in StarPlaza!! The Hot item will be found in KOHLS and the name f the item is Mudd Denim Trouser Shorts and they cost 5 StarDollars and you can buy them even if you aren't a SuperStar because they are for anyone on stardoll...

UnFashionable!! The item that is unfashionable is the Miley Boots from Evil Panda and they cost 4.. The item is for anyone on StarDoll but I wouldn't recommend them because its not just me saying there unfashionable I did ask other people and they all said that they are UnFashionable!!

                                         Byee  Macbeth450

P.S I haven't been getting any request for people wanting me to do there makeover and I would really like to be getting more request so please please help me out here !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment